DHARWAD: In view of preventing the spread of coronavirus, CRPC Section 144 has been enforced throughout Dharwad district and orders have been issued that the public should refrain from coming out of their houses.
As various departmental officials and staff of Dharwad district have been deputed on duty, these deputed officials, staff, private sector vehicles engaged in the essential duties should be allowed for movement. Identity cards or passes will be provided to such staff, the DC said.
Here is the list of those who are allowed for movement.
• Officials and Staff of Central and State Governments, Railways Departments/Corporation/Offices having their departmental Identity card on duty with respect to them and their work jurisdiction.
• All Government vehicles & out5ourced vehicles drafted on Govt duty.
• All the private vehicles took over by the District Administration for Covid-18 duties holding the valid pass.
• Doctors, Nurses, and other para-Medical staff of Government/Private Hospitals with identity Cards and their vehicles.
• Vehicles including Railways (transport loading and unloading)carrying essential goods and services reaching their destiny.
• Staff and workers of Factories and Industries producing essential goods and services as per Government Circular moving from their residential areas to the factory sites and back to homes issued with identity card by Factories/Industries such persons and their transport vehicles.
• All persons and vehicles functioning under Covid-19 services and those who have been issued identity cards by District Administration.
• Media (Electronic and Print)Persons and newspaper delivery persons and their vehicles.
• Vegetables/groceries and essential food carrying vehicles.