HUBBALLI: A fearless youth’s move is being hailed widely on social media and has become the talk of the town who risked his life to save his neighbors from a fire mishap in Hubballi recently.
The brave youth has been identified as Mohammed Zaid Thanedar (23), a resident of Hubballi.
Details of the incident:
A fire mishap had occurred following gas leakage at the house of one Shabbir Mulla at Madani Colony in Gokul Road here on Sunday afternoon. Consequently, several members of the family were trapped inside the house and they were eagerly waiting for assistance. At this point, Mohammed Zaid, with his presence of mind, barged into the house without bothering about his life and rescued three members of the family.
This brave act of Mohammed Zaid is earning recognition among public, fire department, police department and media.
Speaking to Hubballi Times, Zaid said “when I heard scream coming from Shabbir Mulla’s house, I managed to barge into the house with the help of two blankets and rescued the trapped children one by one. I have received the firefighting tricks and training from HRS (Humanitarian Relief Society), whereas SIO (Students Islamic Organisation) keeps on encouraging me to extend helping hand.”